We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees or vendors managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you e-mails based on your requesting information.
Credit Card Information: If you choose to provide your credit card information to CAGTC, we will use that information for the purposes for which it was provided.
How we use your information: Coalition for America's Gateways and Trade Corridors may use your information:
- To process and respond to inquiries and for the purposes for which you provided the information, such as to process donations, register or renew you as a member, or receive information about a project.
- To send you the latest edition of our newsletter, the Trade Corridor Bulletin. You may opt-out of receiving our newsletters by clicking on the opt-out link included in every email newsletter we send, or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To personalize the content and improve the navigability of the Website.
- To alert you to new projects, site features, special events and services.
- To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with our service.
Where and when CAGTC collects information on the Website: In addition to the information you knowingly provide, CAGTC also collects the domain names and IP addresses used by people that visit us, as well as site usage statistics such as web browser types and page requests. This data is not personally identifiable, and is used to more efficiently operate CAGTC's business, prepare for network load demands, promote our organization, and administer the Website.
How we protect information: CAGTC attempts to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information. Our servers are protected by reasonable physical and electronic security.
Links: The Website contains links to third-party websites. Please refer to the privacy policies of these websites as CAGTC is not responsible for them or the content of such websites.
Additional Information: If you have any questions about this privacy statement or this web site, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Contact Information: For further information, please contact us.
Coalition for America's Gateways and Trade Corridors
1111 19th Street NW – Suite 800 – Washington, DC 20036
(202) 828-9100 Ph. – (202) 463-2471 Fax